Friday, October 30, 2009

Reviewing Reading, Writing and Chatter

Tweet: Reviewing Reading, Writing and Chatter

When I first looked at the blog Reading Writing and Chatter, found on http://readingwritingandchatter.blogspot.com/ I thought, Wow, that’s a lot of pink. Is this supposed to be a blog for girls or females only? However, when I took the time to further analyse the blog and read some of the writers thoughts, I realised that their discussions and their posts were quite relevant.
I found it really interesting that they had had so many posts since they recently came into existence on blogspot.com. Their different stories make the four contributors of the blog seem very diverse in their thinking. They average stories relating to politics and just general thoughts. I specifically enjoyed the posts “Bitches Brew” and “Kids in JOZA”. I found that their blog was easy to read and it was relevant to current issues and an interest to those just wanting to hear other people’s thoughts. I would however consider changing the colour a bit as it gives a perception that the blog is very female dominated in thought and in access and that is not very inviting to others who might want to read and comment on the blog. Too much pink.
Overall, I would give a 7 out of ten for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment